Home / News / Former Apc Youth Chieftain in Esit Eket Criticize Party
Former Apc Youth Chieftain in Esit Eket Criticize Party
- It is a stormy season for the All Progressive Congress in Esit Eket as the wind of defection blows in their shores, sweeping away a former chairmanship aspirant, Engr. Anthony Ntukidem, and his diehard supporters back to the Peoples Democratic Party.
- Lampooning the All Progressive Congress, Ntukidem who also was a former National youth caucus chairman of the APC in Esit Eket said the party has no human feelings for the common man on the street.
- He made this assertion when he feted the Peoples Democratic Party, Ekpenebo, ward1 (his ward) yesterday at his home residence after returning to the party last week.
- As Esit Eket Chapter Coordinator, One for Change for Nsima Ekere and Coordinator, Buhari Support Group, Ntukidem stated that he left the PDP because his ward was marginalized for the chairmanship position in Esit Eket local government by the PDP led government.
- “I decided to fight for my ward by contesting for the position in the APC but I was also denied the ticket in the APC party primaries”
- “Going there, I met a group of very greedy people who are worst than those in the PDP, who wants to swallow everything alone”
- “Let me tell you if the APC like, they should kill everybody in Akwa Ibom, they will not win 2019”
- “Akwa Ibom is PDP and PDP is Akwa Ibom” – he added
- Ntukidem said he decided to come back to PDP because he sees the PDP to be different now, most especially the all inclusive leadership of Esit Eket Chairman, Engr. Iniobong Robson.
- “The Chairman is carrying everybody along not like the APC members who wants to feed fat first to remain only the bones for the common man”
- He added that his official defection will witness a mass defection of his supporters back to the PDP very soon.
- Also speaking, the Councilor representing ward 1in Esit Eket legislative council, Hon. Emmanuel Okpodihe said there is nothing real about APC.
- He expressed disaffection with those still remaining in the APC asking them the benefits of their support to the party.
- Supporting the belief of the Councilor, the ward Secretary of the party, Anietie Ekpo said the APC has nothing tangible to offer the people.
- He stressed that those who are slaves to the APC should wake from their slumber now or after 2019, it will be too late.
- Those present at the meeting were, Hon. Emmanuel Okpodohi, Bro Anoetie Ekpo, Mr. Ubong Joe, Obong Samuel Edoho, Chief Ayanga
Tags Akwa Ibom State APC APC Esit Eket Apc Former Apc Youth Chieftain
…Stays back from the Funeral Service -By Atuekong Paul Bassey CNN has reported that McCain …